Had a joyous Sunday. Spent it with family, enuff said. Picnic tables, music playing, card playing, grill going, kids running, teens doing what teens do and of course a little bit of drinking.
I enjoy each and every moment spent with my family, because i know that nothing is promised and we have to be thankful and cherish every time we are together.
My stepdad is ill and doesn't want to seek medical attention. I know i am going to have to intervene on his behalf because my mom is too weak to do so. I can't stand to see the hurt in her eyes, the pain, the not knowing where to turn to look...i know it all too well. I will do my best.
Watching my niece in her husband interact reminds me what love is supposed to look like, what love is supposed to feel like...i don't care if they have only been married a couple of years, i enjoy seeing that love spread around...makes me giddy at the prospect.
My Sunday is now coming to a close, but i couldn't end this post without first acknowledging a weekend filled with laughter, and joy, with friends and family. I can't go on without thanking my creator for these days, for this weekend, for this moment to share with all of you. Hope you had a wonderful weekend fam!
5 comments:
Heyyyy Miz!
Missed you on twitter this wknd! Sounds like you had a good wknd. No Freaknik for you. LMAO!!! Me either!
Wow Miz! Wish I was there, or with my mother and sister in Fairburn. I'll be keeping you and your family, especially your mom and step-dad in prayer.
I pray your week is as cool as you.
SLC
I 2 enjoy these fun filled events wit fam. Nothing like having my girls all running around with grins on their face with no worries in the world. Thankyou for sharing your day. Good read!
Sounds like you have a great time with the fam this weekend. It's always nice to get together and do things with the family when the weather cooperates.
Sorry to hear about your mom and step-dad. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Good For You Miz, So nice to read of people enjoying life and family!
Sorry to hear about your Step Dad!
Post a Comment