
Thanks so much to MrTramuel for awarding me this prize. I am honored and humbled by his selection, esp being in the company of so many great bloggers. So, he requested that i don't do the norm and list 7 things about myself, but instead talk about "why i blog, write and share?" But before i get into that i would too like to acknowledge some beautiful bloggers who share the utmost of themselves on a daily basis. They are beautiful to me because they are not afraid to open up, and to reach out. I have laughed with them, cried with them, stood up with them, and admired them from across the blogosphere. Without further adieu, I award the "Beautiful Blogger" award to:
1.Lovebabz
2.CurvyGurl
3.Carey/Carey
4.Moanerplicity
5.SLC
6.25Champ
7.Kit
8.Keiths Space
9.The Blaq Daisy
10.Lady Tia
11.12kyle
12. The Rich House
13.Capcity
14. LoudPen
Check them out y'all, you won't be disappointed.
Why I write, share, blog?
I have been writing for as long as i can remember. Being a lover a books it just came natural to write out my feelings. First I wrote poems, then journaled, later moving into writing fiction. I started this blog with initial concept of journaling my experiences with becoming a small publisher. Soon, i started to talk about my life, one is not separate from the other, because no matter what you are trying to do, you will continue to experience life, and in that respect there will be many ups and downs.
Blogging has allowed me the freedom to express myself for the most part freely. My experience has overwhelmingly been positive, but along the way there were some instances that caused me to at time censure my thoughts and feelings. Why do i blog? Well, it's really quite simple, because i like reaching out to people. I like sharing ideas, discussing life, comparing experiences and eventually learning that we are not really that different from one another, in fact we are more alike than we like to admit. Well, that's it for me. So tell me FAM, why do you blog, or why do you read blogs?
10 comments:
1st off I would like to thankyou 4 even acknowledging me 4 an award. I've always enjoyed your work and look 4wd to the small blessing that you present to me by way of blogging. I blog because I always felt like what I feel needed 2 be heard. People always told me that I had an interesting way at looking at things and I felt it was time that I share them. We as people focus so much on what wrong others haved done to us that we don't improve ourselves. I feel like I offer an interesting perspective that allows viewers to spend the wheel so to speak. I again thankyou for acknowledging me it made my day :)
congrats!!! it is well deserved!!
thanks for the shoutout!!! :-)
Hey Miz,
I'm sorry I have been ghost from your space for awhile. I do love your writing, especially your poems! And thank you for awarding me the Beautiful Blogger award. I try my best to be open and honest at all times. I believe that you do the same which is why we get along so well. Keep the blogging coming! Peace & Blessings.
you are beautiful! congrats my friend.
I am once again humbled and honored to be recognized by you, who I have always admired and looked up to ever since I started this blogging thing.
I Blog because I had all of these thoughts in my head and I wanted to share them ,rather than let them get away...
Wow! Color me both deeply honored and extremely humbled, my Sista. Thank YOU!
I dig your writing, your style as well as your philosophy to art and Life, so it's really a wonderful thing to be named as a "Beautiful Blogger" by one who is all that, personified!
Bless you!
* Lin snatches JOY in this moment*
One Love.
Hey suga! Thanks so much for always thinking of me ;-).
I, too, love to write (although I don't nearly as much as I should). Blogging has definitely been an outlet and a great opp to make new friends. I appreciate ya, sis!
What an honor and sorry for such a late thank you. I also have to say thanks for inspiring some of what you have read in the past.
You are definitely a beautiful sister and blogger whose gift is to me, a gift.
See ya in Georgia at your book signing. (Prophecy)
SLC
Congratulations, and thank you. I have a really big smile on my face.
~ Kit
Post a Comment